After having two weeks off for our Christmas holidays , it's actually great to be back in school:) Even though I'm extremely tired , I've started to get back the results of the projects I did before the break.
I am very happy with all of the feedback I've gotten especially because the projects took so long to do. But now I'm ready to start new projects:)
I'm looking forward to our English play that we will be preforming in two weeks on an actual stage! Our play is based on the song " Concrete angel" which is a song about child abuse.
I'm working back stage for this performance and I am very happy about that. Myself and two other girls will be working on costume , props and the set.
I'm really looking forward to the activities I will be doing this term:)
No comments:
Post a Comment