Tuesday, 6 March 2012

My Work Experience

For my second work experience I went to ' Sign World' in the Mill in Celbridge. I wasn't expecting the week to be amazing but it was! On my first day I did general office work , learned how to graphic design on the computer and got to meet the owner of a new jewellers in Grafton Street.
   On my second day I got to go into the Helix , onto the set of ' The Voice Of Ireland ' and meet the managing director and the stage director. I got to see the sign that was there and my supervisor put neon all around it , I got to go out the next day to help put the sign back up and then had lunch with all the people in the show! ( not the judges or contestants :( )
    On my last day we went back into the Helix to see the sign lighting and I got to meet the presenter of the show and watch some of rehearsals!

 It was such a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment